понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

black entertainment in las vegas




Okay so today. I went to work for six and a half hours. Im suppossed to work at least nine hours. What the fuck. Im only making 32 hrs this week. Im full time at a new job i might add. And this pisses me off. I mean come on. I said that i would what ever hours they would give me. But no. They gave three days off. (i am not complaining) but i want 40 fucking hours.







i saw THE DUCHESS on friday. OH MY GOD. IF SHE DOESNT GET AN OSCAR I WILL GO TO WHERE THE OSCARS ARE AND BEAT THEM WITH AN UGLY STICK.

KIERA KNIGHTLEY . OH MY GOD. She was amazing. She really out did herself for the role. She really but her heart into it. You can tell. I mean she is great in anyother role she has done in the past obut she really really did the most amzing acting ever. She brought the Duchess Of Devenshire to life. And it was a real life story to. I have the book. And the book is great to. It really gets into the way women were treated back them. Like the fact that ,the duke for ex., he married Goergina when she was 17. On te hopes that she can produce and heir to the throne. A son. But the fact that she has two girls fist but a little more urgency on the situatoin. She was only to give birth to a son. Not two girls. Her washer third child.

so anyway. Im gonna stop here and let go and see the movie.



gogogogogogo. Give kiera the support that she so needs right now. Its good. I promise. Nope sorry. Its FANTASTIC.

carmen del plya, black entertainment in las vegas, black entertainment in pittsburgh, black entertainment inc television, black entertainment internship television.



Комментариев нет: