пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

broncograveyard




Sooooooo. I was watching Aladdin, and it turned Tin Man on me. So now I have a whole idea for a fusion between the two, and Iapos;m wondering whether I should take the easy route and just try that for November, or acctually work on one of my original stories that are mouldering in my binders. I have two character lists, one with het and one with slash. The slash one would be more interesting because I could fit more odd people into Aladdin characters, but the het one makes a lot of sense and I really should try my hand at serious het sometime, right? I havenapos;t figured out the whole het list, though.

Aladdin - Glitch
Abu - Raw
Carpet - DeMilo
Genie - Queen Lavender
Jafar - Azkadellia
Iago - DG
Sultan - Mystic Man
Jasmine - Cain
Raja - Jeb
Guards - Longcoats
Prince Achmed - Airofday
Mozenrath - Zero

Zero is Mozenrath because Iapos;m in love with Mozenrath and both of them deserve more screentime. Yes, I know Mozenrath may as well not exist in the movies, but I seriously love him and I wonapos;t write an Aladdin story without working him in. For the het list...

Aladdin�- Glitch
Abu - Raw
Carpet - DeMilo
Genie - Mystic Man
Jafar - Sorceress
Iago - Lonot
Sultan - Queen Lavender
Jasmine - Azkadellia
Raja - DG
Guards - Longcoats
Prince Achmed - Vy-sor
Mozenrath - Zero

Iapos;d totally be working in other stories and characters, plus original characters depending on how it works out. The Resistance would make excellent thieves, for example. A lot of very minor characters from Aladdin (street kids, harem girls, etc.) would be getting bigger parts. And in both stories, either "Jasmine" or "Aladdin"--or both--might end up with "Mozenrath". The idea is pretty formed in my mind, but it will be so long, Iapos;m afraid to tackle such a major story if no one would be interested in it. If anyone thinks this is worth a further thought, tell me or Iapos;ll just move on to planning my original story.

On a different note, anybody ever seen Matilda? Itapos;s based on the Raold Dahl book, and I totally used to want to be her. Also, I think it would be the easiest possible thing to cross over with Harry Potter. And I have recently decided that I ship Matilda/Harriet, from Harriet the Spy. I watched those movies sooooo many times as a kid.

bounce super zanzibar, broncograveyard, broncogenico, broncode, broncobusting.



Комментариев нет: