воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

bulk paper wrapping




So M is 15 months and has NEVER slept in her room or crib. Okay, maybe once during this whole time sheapos;s slept there lol, donapos;t flame me. We do the whole "wait apos;till she falls asleep on our bed and then carefully transfer her into her playpen." If she wakes up in the middle of the night, I just bring her to bed with us and she quickly falls asleep.

Problem #1. She takes over our bed and leaves Ted and I squeezed onto the both edges of the bed. Plus I realize that in the end, she does have to learn to sleep in her room.

Problem #2: Her crib has been recalled. So Iapos;m getting a stupid check in the mail soon but it is only good for another crib.

Question #1: I was thinking of selling the check for cash (maybe on craigslist) so we can use the funds to buy a "big girl" bed. But with us moving soon, should I just wait to buy a twin bed?

OR

Maybe I can buy a toddler bed for now. I know I never intended to buy a toddler size bed, but I kinda want to make use of the crib mattress during this interim.

On a side note, sometimes she falls asleep on a futon at the foot of our bed and sheapos;s fine for the night. So I think what would really work is if she falls asleep on something as soft as a mattress. I think she wakes up in the playpen when she gets uncomfortable.

Oh yeah, CIO is not really something Iapos;d like to revisit. The first week, we realized that she inherited Daddyapos;s wonderful gag reflex and proceeded to throw up the contents of her stomach every night. Ummm, yeah. Gross. So Iapos;m okay with a gradual transition. =P

coelho de pata, bulk paper wrapping, bulk paper vellum, bulk paper towels, bulk paper towel.



Комментариев нет: