понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

cutter joiner





-So after a million years I finally finished sorting through the pictures. Iapos;ve still got a handful of things left to work on but the bloody slideshow was by far the most time-consuming thing. But it looks great Man. The more I look at the movie as a whole, including the dvd process and all the art I did or have yet to do, the more I believe this movie will be a consistent element in the rest of my life. It may never become particularly famous but this will be one of those things that will jump up and bite me unexpectedly for years to come. The resonating among the friends and strangers I have shown it to gives me the impression that it will probably find fans in unconventional places. Hereapos;s hoping, anyway. We shall see.

-October so far has been a great month to me, probably the greatest month so far in terms of work. All of summer was a complete bastard, ESPECIALLY September. Iapos;m less stressed out over money (for the time being) and I feel like I should commit more time to improving other skills. Dancing in particular. Wish I could find a practice space on campus on Saturdays or something, little chance of that though with all the bloody construction what is goings on.

-I didnapos;t have a good time Saturday class. I was concentrating really hard on my heel technique during warm-ups and Denise decided to use me as the apos;introvertedapos; style of tap versus this other guy who was more expressive. I understood what her point was and why she was making it but at the same time getting put on the spot like that when I was trying to do my own thing sucked all the fun out of my morning. After class Meagan could tell I was pretty grim and thought maybe I was doubting my ability as a dancer but that wasnapos;t it at all. I have always had a problem with being singled out and made to look deficient, especially when Iapos;m concentrating on something else entirely. Nobody wants to be taken out of context. Denise can occasionally come off as somewhat condescending but I donapos;t think sheapos;s mean spirited. How much I was bothered about why I was bothered was actually more bothersome than the original bother. Iapos;m still bothered about it now to a small degree. I am so articulate at 2 a.m.

-It just occurred to me that Iapos;m the LAST person in my immediate family to freely become a dancer. My momapos;s been into jazz, modern interpretive for as long as I can remember, my sisterapos;s been into hip hop since elementary, and my dad started doing ballroom not long after I moved out. Boy am I late. Quite a few of my relatives have musical or dance-related talents; my Aunt Sarah studies ballet, my Uncle Leon sings bass, my dad sings baritone. Itapos;s funny to me since the majority of my family either looks like or ARE engineers. I donapos;t think youapos;d expect it by looking at us because weapos;re hella squares. SQUARES WITH HIDDEN POWERS. UNGH.

-Root beer is always delicious.

-Well, donapos;t think Iapos;m sleeping tonight. Which is fine since I have to drive over to Warner Bros. At 5:30 a.m. Been working there a lot lately. Also I ate the worldapos;s biggest bacon cheeseburger late yesterday and screwed up my sleep schedule. Ainapos;t that always the way. Practically had to force myself to go and get it, for some reason I havenapos;t had an appetite all weekend. Itapos;s been the most peculiar thing.

arena diamond key neil, cutter joiner, cutter jewelry outlet, cutter jewelry, cutter jet water.



Комментариев нет: