понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

fence security system




I have been out the past three nights in a row and i slept all day today to catch up on sleep so now iapos;m wide awake. Normally iapos;m asleep at this time. Boooooo. Boyfriend is watching t.v. And i donapos;t know what movie he is watching but that song, "perhaps, perhaps, perhaps" is in spanish. It sounds cute. Last night we had our first little after hours party at the apartment. It was about damn time cause we have lived here for 6 months already and our constants are normally dave, daniela, and carol that come out and hang but last night it was friends who had never been to the apartment and it was pretty sweet hearing how much everyone liked our apartment and how big they thought it was for a one bedroom. People were like you pay 500.00 and itapos;s so big. Itapos;s only about 900 sq. Feet but yapos;know i guess with the economic crisis and all these money woes going around it was good to hear that our rent seemed fairly cheap for the space we had. Let me think of other things to talk about in hopes i will get sleepy. Hmmmmm. Okay so i love new haircut and our kitten are getting SO BIG. They didnapos;t even seem to mind all the people in the house last night. They ran around and played with people. Itapos;s so funny how people can connect with animals. Everyone took their turn carrying them and i think the kittens showed any other side of these people. All these tough guys holding baby kittens and talking so gently to them. It was classic. Prescriptives never called me back for that freelancing make-up artist position they were hiring for. Fuckers. Iapos;m a little pissed and i have all the experience for it but i showed up for my interview 8 minutes late and the account exec. Seemed really peeved and annoyed that i was late so iapos;ll take that as my reason for not being hired. Estee lauder and clinique are going smoothly. I love working for both companies. Estee lauder owns: clinique, aveda, bobbi brown, origins, prescriptives, mac, aveda, bumble napos; bumble so i have no place to go but up. Iapos;m kind of over working for clinique already but i can only quit if another make-up line hires me. I would never quit estee lauder though it pays too much. Estee lauder was going to us to new orleans the 22th-26th of this month but now with the whole economy in shambles they decided to get local make-up artists in louisiana to cover it. Boooooo lauder thought it wouldnapos;t be in their best interest to send out people from texas due to the prices they would have to pay for our flights, hotels, meal, etc. Okay my eyes seem to getting tired and i think all i need now is a book to read in bed and iapos;ll be asleep soon. Iapos;m getting old. I noticed once i hit my thirties i only have to read about 5 pages in a book and iapos;m knocked out. When i was younger i could read between 20-60 pages and still be awake. Old age your not welcomed here. I can physically see myself getting older, lines are beginning to form on my face. Grey hairs are being to pop up here and there. I have about 20-30 grey hairs now. I stopped taking them out cause itapos;s just too tedious trying to get them all out. I also noticed that my bladder has seemed to have aged as well. Talk about getting up in the middle of the night to urinate (and this is without having drank anything right before bed.) alright iapos;m yawning. Night all. Love, rose
fence security system, fence security systems, fence seegars, fence sensor vibration.



Комментариев нет: